[rabbitmq-discuss] Crash in rabbit_management_agent-2.7.0

Richard Jones rj at metabrew.com
Fri Nov 11 11:07:55 GMT 2011

The /proc/<pid> dir is owned by rabbitmq, but the /proc/<pid>/fd dir
is owned (and only readable) by root, along with a bunch of other
stuff in /proc/<pid>.

I start rabbit using "sudo /etc/init.d/rabbitmq-server start"

Did something change in how rabbit setuids or something since 2.6?  It
worked fine prior to installing the new deb.

Regards,
RJ