[rabbitmq-discuss] WCF example fails with EndpointNotFoundException when more than 1 server instance is running

Slava Miropolsky svet_my at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 22:10:04 GMT 2011

I'm trying to distribute requests in round-robin among multiple instances of a WCF service using RabbitMQ WCF binding. I'm using WCF configDemo example but it fails with EndpointNotFoundException when more than 1 instance of the server (consumer) is running. Could you pl lmk what should I change to make WCF round-robin scenario work?

It seems WCF binding works in RPC fashion, uses amq.direct exchange, so round-robin scenario should work?

Thanks in advance!