[rabbitmq-discuss] windows AppFabric, Workflow service and RabbitMQ

Slava Miropolsky svet_my at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 21:59:57 GMT 2011

Thanks Emile,

This configuration worked for me by adding RabbitMQ service endpoint in custom ServiceHostFactory and configuring web app to Auto-Start.

I'm trying to make RabbitMQ WCF binding to distribute requests in round-robin among multiple instances of a WCF service. I'm using WCF configDemo example but it fails with EndpointNotFoundException when more than 1 instance of the server (consumer) is running. Could you pl lmk what should I change to make WCF round-robin scenario work?