[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ management plugin - "No contexts installed"

Dan B danbarua at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:44:11 BST 2011

Hi all,

I've just started playing with RabbitMQ. I'm trying to get the
management plugin up and running and I'm getting the cryptic message
"Contexts available: No contexts installed".

I got the following warnings when installing the plugins:

C:\Code\Libraries\RabbitMq\Server\sbin>rabbitmq-server.bat start
Activating RabbitMQ plugins ...
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:bind_socket/2
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:start/0
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:stop/0
*WARNING* Undefined function webmachine_resource:start_link/2
5 plugins activated:
* amqp_client-2.4.1
* mochiweb-1.3
* rabbit_management_agent-2.4.1
* rabbit_mochiweb-2.4.1
* webmachine-1.7.0

I'm running erlang version 5.8.3 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Dan