[rabbitmq-discuss] Interested in writing a RabbitMQ book

Newton Sequeira newtons at packtpub.com
Tue May 3 09:52:16 BST 2011

Hi,

My name is Newton Sequeiraand I am an Author Relationship Executive at
Packt Publishing. Packt recently green lit a book on *RabbitMQ* and we
are now searching for an author to develop the book.

Would anybody be interested in this project? Do contact me with your
views and recommendations. It could be a single author project or dual
author if need be. Do feel free to pass the word around.

Thanks for considering this proposal. I would appreciate if you could
please get in touch.

Thanks,
--

**Newton Sequeira