[rabbitmq-discuss] make node a disk node

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Thu Mar 31 13:59:49 BST 2011

Hi,

The disk nodes in the cluster are the nodes that follow the "rabbitmqctl
cluster" command, so to turn a node into a disk node, just run the
cluster command again adding it to the list of disk nodes.

In the docs, rabbit at rabbit2 becomes a disk node after
  rabbit2$ rabbitmqctl cluster rabbit at rabbit1 rabbit at rabbit2
  Clustering node rabbit at rabbit2 with [rabbit at rabbit1, rabbit at rabbit2]
  ...done.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Alex