[rabbitmq-discuss] Unexpected server crash and .NET API: disconnect is not detected?

Alfonso Pantoja alfonso.pantoja at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:52:58 BST 2011

Emile,

I've compared Subscription class with my custom subscription using Beyond
compare
and the only differences are:

1. I've added custom binding methods
2. I deleted "shouldDelete" logic because don't wanted to remove queues

I can confirm the RabbitMQ is listing the connection.

In fact in queues appear something like this.

Listing connections ...
guest   192.168.0.121   62966   running

(checked after more than 5 minutes after killing the application)
Using TCPVIEW  (SysInternals tools) there is no connection from my machine
to the server.

Name  | Node |  Parameters  | status |  Ready |  unacked   | Total  |
incoming |  deliver/get  | ack

alfonsoqueue | rabbit at nodename | D | Idle | 0 | 1000 | 1000 |   |  0/s|   |

In connection and channels (web admin) I can see the connection in state
Running

Regards,

Alfonso