[rabbitmq-discuss] How to define a timeout on jsonRpcClient calls

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:14:16 BST 2011

Hi Emile,
Thanks for your   response.  I love it that you try not to leave questions
unanswered.

I saw the place you pointed for me to change (line 174). As I understand,
 you suggest I would change it and recompile the rabbitmq source ? That is
possible but it would be a pain every time I will want to upgrade a client
version.

so I have two questions
1. I know that you are being asked that question a lot - but can I get a
patch?
2. If I will go down in the root of changing the source -  you mentioned it
is an experience. Do you know if someone else did it and if it works fine?