[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP 1.0 implementation release plans

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Fri Mar 25 14:26:31 GMT 2011

Paulo

1-0 is not GA yet - "recommended" just means "ready for prototyping".

Please see the 1-0 plugin in the RabbitMQ repo:
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-amqp1.0/

Currently - as far as I know - only Rabbit has a 1-0 broker
capability.  However, there are several other prototypes around, some
of which are open source.

alexis