[rabbitmq-discuss] Max Cluster Size?

Tony Garnock-Jones tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:36:20 GMT 2011

Last I heard, Erlang distribution (and hence RabbitMQ clustering)
doesn't scale well past around 32-64 nodes. That could be seriously
out-of-date information, of course :-)

You might be better using a centralised smaller cluster or some kind
of relay tool for inter-broker communication.

Regards,
  Tony