[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-server init script

paul paul.theodoropoulos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:27:52 GMT 2011

just a note - the init script sets USER, but never uses the var
anywhere in the script. had a recurring issue with rabbitmq failing to
start after a reboot (centOS). merely adding the following after all
the vars are declared fixes the issue:

chown -R $USER:$USER $INIT_LOG_DIR

should probably be folded into the script...