[rabbitmq-discuss] Client connect/disconnect events on the server side

Deepak Vijayvergiy vdeepak at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 15 04:31:21 GMT 2011

Hi Miguel,
Even I have the same scenario, and I have my clients announcing(publishing) their connect and disconnect at the time of log-in and log-off resp. I have a deamon process running which is a pure consumer listening on 'register.*'.
Would be interested to know if some better way exists.

Thanks
Regards
Deepak