[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq-Shovel Timer-Based Publishing Possible?

Allen Kim allen.kim at epicadvertising.com
Fri Mar 11 15:40:31 GMT 2011

We have been using customized rabbit_shovel plugin to pass messages around data centers.
It mainly had two features; message-count-based ack. and time-based ack.

We are planning to switch to new shovel plugin comes with 2.3.1, and currently testing on it.
It works great, but I miss timer-based publish, which is very useful in the midnight with low number of message.

Is that feature already exists, and I don't know? Or is there a way to do it using rabbit-shovel plugin?

Thanks

Allen Kim