[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ RoadMap

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 2 14:58:08 GMT 2011

Abhishek

We're looking into ways to share more information with the community.
In the meantime we are very happy to work with customers on a case by
case basis.

You are also very welcome to ask questions on this list about specific
features.  While we don't like to put hard deadlines on things, we
like to be upfront about broad priorities.

alexis