[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering over a WAN

Chris Hampson Chris.Hampson at arm.com
Tue Mar 1 13:37:59 GMT 2011

Thanks Simon,

> You may be right for the time being. Which is a pity as yours is
> exactly
> the problem the new federation plugin is intended to solve, but it's
> not
> ready yet.

You guys have been very helpful, and have given us something to look forward to.

> There's some documentation at:
>
> http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-federation/file/default/README
>
> If it sounds interesting then you might want to play with it, although
> warn you that it's still under heavy development. But if you can live
> with a temporary solution for a while I intend for it to be more
> generally useful soon.

When I get a chance I'll try to pop this up on a couple of virtual machines at different sites and see what we can do. :-)

Cheers,

Chris

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.