[rabbitmq-discuss] message via stomp adapter crashes queue

Rob Harrop rob at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 14 12:35:13 BST 2011

What exactly is the problem? The shortened URL seems to be disabled for
spam ;)

I'm particularly interested in knowing if there is something in the
latest version of the adapter that is preventing you from moving. Fixing
that will be a lot easier than backporting a fix to the pre-2.1.0 era code.

Rob