[rabbitmq-discuss] rebar-friendly amqp_client and rabbit_common

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Wed Jan 19 16:48:34 GMT 2011

I've been able to create a rebar-friendly fork of amqp_client and rabbit_common based on RabbitMQ v2.2.0 sources. I've also created a rebar template that stubs out a basic plugin and uses the rebar-friendly versions of amqp_client and rabbit_common.

What issues do you forsee with putting these up on my github? I use the generated sources from rabbitmq-server/src and  stock rabbitmq-erlang-client/src

I can create a script to build the rebar version of both of these from a public-umbrella to keep it up-to-date and follow the server trunk or specific tags, etc...

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin

        Web: http://jbrisbin.com/
    Twitter: @j_brisbin