[rabbitmq-discuss] Permission on routing key

underattack7 underattack7 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:06:46 GMT 2011

Hi Matthias,

This looks interesting, however how can I allow a user to use a specific
exchange only ?

Let's say we have an exchange:

- exchange_main

Then 3 exchanges bound to it:
- exchange1 : bound to exchange_main with "site1".#
- exchange2 : bound to exchange_main with "site2".#
- exchange3 : bound to exchange_main with "site3".#

then how can I allow :
-user1 to create queue bound to exchange1 only
-user2 to create queue bound to exchange2 only
-user3 to create queue bound to exchange3 only

Cheers,
Fabine