[rabbitmq-discuss] "How do I...?"

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Wed Dec 21 23:34:10 GMT 2011

Tony

Thanks for framing an excellent set of questions.

I believe that some answers are implicit in the How page, but we could
certainly benefit from something along the lines you suggest.  I
believe that, indeed, many items are addressed by content you have
published on the internets.

The two best people to move this along are both on xmas hols, so
please bear with us.

alexis