[rabbitmq-discuss] "How do I...?"
tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:30:13 GMT 2011
What questions should go on a "How do I ... with RabbitMQ?" page on the
I'm imagining both basic low-level how-tos as well as higher-level best
practices for achieving a certain result. Essentially describing a few use
cases for messaging in general.
I can think of a few examples to kick things off:
- How do I prioritize delivery of some messages over others with
RabbitMQ? (A: Take Doug Barth's
or some variation of it)
- How do I queue up tasks for later processing with RabbitMQ? (A: Use
celery perhaps? Plenty of approaches to roll-your-own too)
- How do I send email from a RabbitMQ queue?
- How do I receive messages from HTTP POSTs into a RabbitMQ exchange?
- How do I push messages to the browser using RabbitMQ?
- How do I connect to RabbitMQ from iOS devices?
The "Going Further" section of the existing how.html
page<http://www.rabbitmq.com/how.html>has some good things on it. I'm
sure some of the other links on that page
could be presented in more general "How do I...?" terms, too. What else am
tonygarnockjones at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss