[rabbitmq-discuss] A new Erlang release - R15B

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 18:02:49 GMT 2011

I've run Rabbit 2.7.0 under 64-bit Erlang R15B and it passes our test suite
under Win7 (the test suite mostly exercises different error conditions
under the AMQP 0-91 protocol coming from one client - it doesn't do much
with stress testing of multiple clients or any unusual failures like the
disk failing).  I can't comment on how it scales on Win-64 as I use it for
testing of our client code, which appears to work correctly.

-Alan