[rabbitmq-discuss] A new Erlang release - R15B

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Dec 19 16:41:26 GMT 2011

On 19 Dec 2011, at 10:10, Oren Shochat wrote:
> [R15B] Supports win64 bit.
> When will a RabbitMQ release compiled with this version will be available?

Oren,

Thank you. The very next release is compatible with R15B, but there is, as yet,
no explicit support or build on 64bit Windows Erlang.  I would expect this to
happen in upcoming releases.  However, there should be nothing to stop you
trying it yourself (from the next release's source -- which builds and runs
under R15B) on 64bit Windows and reporting back your experiences here.

We'd be delighted to hear from you.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
avoirdupois (phr.) 'Would you like peas with that?'
distribute (v.) To denigrate an award ceremony.
definite (phr.) 'It's hard of hearing, I think.'
modest (n.) The most mod.