[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and Camel not working?

David Harrigan dharrigan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:10:45 GMT 2011

I shall.

Accord to this: http://qpid.apache.org/download.html the 0.12 release
supports 0.9. That's hopeful.

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9

"It is not usually until you've built and used a version of the
program that you understand the issues well enough to get the design
right." - Rob Pike, Brian Kernighan.

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a number
of electrons were inconvenienced.