[rabbitmq-discuss] Consume stuck at prefectch count limit

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Mon Dec 5 18:29:56 GMT 2011

Hey everyone,

I am having some trouble with the basic.consume method and prefetch. It would seem that when I set a prefect count to X, the consume method will successfully pull in X messages, and then get stuck on the next amqp_simple_wait_frame. I have attached a hacked version of the amqp_consumer example that displays the behavior. I did hack in a local queue name that had enough messages…

Hopefully I am just doing something nonsensical.

Thanks!
Pieter