[rabbitmq-discuss] Management Plugin stops gathering stats ?

Rene Parra RParra at homeaway.com
Mon Aug 22 20:27:52 BST 2011

A follow on is:

Would the mgmt-plugin reporting a false stat of ³~0 TPS² result in rabbit
**not throttling** when it exceeds the high watermark for memory?

http://i.imgur.com/TMk3O.png

I¹m afraid that if I ³dial up² my load test any further it could cause
rabbit to start swapping when instead it should be garbage collecting to
reclaim some memory.

Reminder: The load test is quite ³light²... 10 concurrent producers, each at
about 10 TPS a second (100 ms sleep time for each task); 10 queues, each
with 10 consumers on their own threads.  => 100 TPS sustained load.  The
payload is a BigDecimal wrapped with a simple <value></value> tag for XML.

-rparra