[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues starting RabbitMQ 2.5.1 on Ubuntu 10.04

TreforT trefor at tetrabyte.com
Mon Aug 15 10:03:15 BST 2011

Hi Marek,

I have run 'erl' and I get:

Erlang R14B03 (erts-5.8.4) [source] [64-bit] [smp:8:8] [rq:8]
[async-threads:0] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.8.4  (abort with ^G)
1>

I had a feeling is was going to be OS related, but I just didn't know where
to look to see what I would need to do to change the relevant thing so that
I could get it working.

Thanks for all your help.

If anyone else has any ideas as to where I could look, please let me know

Regards,
Trefor