[rabbitmq-discuss] java.io.IOException because of Parameters

Brian . rutherford218 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:45:39 BST 2011

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. But I do not have any duplicate queues. I deleted all
of the queues and started again. Also thought it might be an issue with the
web interface not deleting correctly so I uninstalled the instance and
reinstalled. When I start from a fresh queue the error still persists. I add
no parameters, just make it durable and save (basically the web interface
defaults). Does the java amqp client require some parameters? Are the web
interface defaults not correct? Any help would be appreciated.