No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

so in the event of node failure, the queue would still be available and the
publishers would not need to retransmit messages. This is great, I'm just
wondering if there are other benefits I should be aware of.

Thanks,
-Torin

--0015175def8acb66fb04b628f59e

 clarification on the benefits/guarantees provided my system already runs a=
 rabbitmq cluster with clients using publisher and consumer acks.</div><div=

o be replicated so in the event of node failure, the queue would still be a=
vailable and the publishers would not need to retransmit messages. This is =
great, I&#39;m just wondering if there are other benefits I should be aware=
 of.</div>

--0015175def8acb66fb04b628f59e--