No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

messages due to requeing?.

The other thing that I just wanted to bring it to your attention (it
doesn't bother me). It is as follows:
I have NodeA in the beginning of the cluster then I join NodeB to the
cluster.
If I run rabbitmqctl report on NodeA, it throws an error saying that
NodeA is down (when it is really not down). But it works fine on
NodeB.

Thanks
Venkat