[rabbitmq-discuss] Message Aggregating Queue

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Thu Apr 28 15:09:32 BST 2011

Jason

As Irmo points out you could take Tim's approach further and "have the
consumer do the filtering itself by storing all messages in a key
value store and empty this based on a ordered queue of ids to process"

To that end try pumping the messages you want to cache into Redis.
Cc'ing the author.

alexis