[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrading windows bundle?

Derek Chen-Becker dbecker at cpicorp.com
Thu Apr 28 13:47:24 BST 2011

On 04/28/2011 07:06 AM, Matthew Sackman wrote:
> The permissions and most other meta-data are stored in an mnesia
> database that Rabbit uses. The only way of modifying permissions is
> through the rabbitmqctl command, so yes, I'm afraid you will need to
> script that.

OK, not a big deal. Thanks for the confirmation!

Derek

Derek Chen-Becker
Senior Network Engineer, Security Architect
CPI Corp, Inc.
1706 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: 314-231-7711 x6455
Fax:   314-613-6724
dbecker at cpicorp.com
PGP Key available from public key servers
Fingerprint: E4C4 26C0 8588 E80A C29F  636D 1FBE 0FE3 2871 4AE8