[rabbitmq-discuss] Recruiting for a RabbitMQ Administrator

Kyra Brown Kyra.Brown at coalit.com
Mon Apr 18 17:45:52 BST 2011

Hi,

I am currently looking for a MQ Administrator for a Large Brokerage in
London

They are to have experience of Rabbit MQ.

If you are interested please inbox me @ kyra.brown at coalit.com

Regards,

Kyra

Kyra Brown | COAL IT
T +44 (0) 207 977 1304|W www.coalit.com <http://www.coalit.com/>

  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyra-brown/23/363/810>

www.coalit.com Boundary House, 7/17 Jewry Street, LONDON, EC3N 2EX

This communication contains information that is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the sole use of the addressee only. If you have received this communication in error please delete the communication from your computer. This communication may contain viruses. Whilst precautions have been made to prevent transmission of viruses, we are not accountable for any damage caused as a result of infection. This communication is provided for information purposes only and does not form any part of a contract or agreement.

Coalition Group of Companies consists of Coalition Holdings Limited (Company Registration Number: 04320872), C.O.A.L. I.T. Services Limited (Company Registration Number: 03688151), & Coal IT Consulting Limited (Company Registration Number: 0392746) all of whom are registered at 62 Wilson Street, LONDON, EC2A 2BU.

All of the above companies are registered in England and Wales.