[rabbitmq-discuss] errors from management plugin appear to stop messages delivery

Ian Ragsdale ian.ragsdale at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:31:08 BST 2011

It definitely stops functioning correctly - messages that were previously flowing stop, and the number of messages given by rabbitmqctl list_queues stops changing completely.  I can't prove they're related, but the JSON encode errors are the only errors I find in the logs, aside from these, which I'm pretty sure happen during the restart process:

=ERROR REPORT==== 12-Apr-2011::14:13:45 ===
** gen_event handler rabbit_error_logger crashed.
** Was installed in error_logger
** Last event was: {error,<0.106.0>,
                    {<0.8666.131>,"webmachine error: path=~p~n~p~n",
=ERROR REPORT==== 12-Apr-2011::14:13:48 ===
webmachine error: path="/api/queues/"

- Ian