[rabbitmq-discuss] errors from management plugin appear to stop messages delivery

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 12 22:09:19 BST 2011

Ian,

On 12/04/11 21:56, Ian Ragsdale wrote:
> Will I be able to upgrade just by replacing one of the plugins?

That depends on what form the fix will take. We shall see.

Btw, you said that "Once this has happened, the server starts failing to
function - existing messages appear to no longer be delivered, and
pushes of new messages fail.". Are you sure about that? I can't see how
that would happen. Are there any errors in the logs, other than what you
posted already?

Regards,

Matthias.