[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ be configured to guarantee delivery to Queue

Alfonso Pantoja alfonso.pantoja at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:38:55 BST 2011

On 5 abr, 22:30, Simon Thompson <si... at chi.swan.ac.uk> wrote:
 Is it also possible to guarantee delivery to specific queue and fan-
out to all other registered queues, or is this configuration two
exchanges one for specific queue and the other for the fan-out ?

Simon,

I'm not sure if I've understood your question but you can always send
messages using transactions by calling TxSelect, BasicPublish and
finally TxCommit.
This is a more secure way to assure that Rabbit stores the messages
using durable queues (if I'm not wrong...)

Regards,

Alfonso