[rabbitmq-discuss] Transactions & Routing

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Apr 7 10:09:03 BST 2011

Hi Alfonso,

On 07/04/11 09:57, Alfonso Pantoja wrote:

> On 6 abr, 18:54, Simon MacMullen<si... at rabbitmq.com>  wrote:

> I'm wondering how to get that "tx.commit.ok" since TxCommit() is a
> method that does not return nothing.
> (.NET Api signature is  void IModel.TxCommit() )
> Maybe using a callback in IModel? Which?

tx.commit is a synchronous method accepting tx.commit-ok as a reply.
This means that a tx.commit-ok was received from the server by the time
IModel.TxCommit() returns. So in answer to your question, you don't need
to take any action beyond calling IModel.TxCommit().

The reference for tx.commit is here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/amqp-0-9-1-quickref.html#tx.commit

-Emile