[rabbitmq-discuss] looking for linux experts with experience on rabbitmq

Mauro Stettler mauro.stettler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:33:31 BST 2011

hi

we are looking for linux experts who also have experience with
rabbitmq, but not only that. the position is in shanghai and we can
help you to get a chinese working visa if necessary. the job mostly
involves performance analysis/optimization and implementation of new
services and systems. rabbitmq is one important part of our
environment and we would like to have more people with experience in
using it.

the official job ad:
http://bit.ly/eYMBR6