[rabbitmq-discuss] Management plugin preview release

Rafif Yalda rafif at lookoutmobile.com
Mon Sep 20 10:51:37 BST 2010

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your hard work, this plugin looks really promising. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it going. rabbitmq-status is working fine, but /api/ results in nothing :(

$ curl -i http://exampledomain.com:89/api/
curl: (52) Empty reply from server

I am using haproxy to avoid our provider's firewall, but even if I turn it off and access 55672 on the machine locally, I get the same output. I disabled rabbitmq-status but that didn't help either.

http://exampledomain.com:89/mgmt/ loads in the browser but since it's using the API, it's unusable atm.

- Ubuntu 9.04
- Erlang R14B
- rabbitmq-server v.2.1.0

Could this be a due to my version of rabbitmq-erlang-client (or any other dep)?

Regards,
Rafif Yalda