[rabbitmq-discuss] Management plugin preview release

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Tue Sep 7 17:53:16 BST 2010

First off, thanks for the web admin. I'll be testing it as soon as I can...

On Sep 7, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Simon MacMullen wrote:

> It's only had desk testing, but the supervision hierarchy should be right, so if it dies it shouldn't take Rabbit down with it.

Would you mind elaborating a little bit here? I'd like to have the same thing for my plugin but wasn't familiar enough with the Rabbit internals to do this. Could you maybe explain your supervisor a bit so I can see what you're doing?

Thanks!

J. Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com/