[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitutil.js - rabbitmqctl sibling in JavaScript w/ RabbitMQ Java & Mozi

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Mon Sep 6 21:05:51 BST 2010

Derek

Thanks for this comprehensive summary.  It's good to hear that Adk are
still using RabbitMQ :-)

In terms of protocol support in the Java client: noted.  Also noted
are your comments about shipping this.  We can certainly link to it
from the Getting Started page - would that be a good start?  A reason
for my hesitation is that management is undergoing a General Rethink
(http://downagain.com/blog/2010/09/06/wherein-our-hero-isnt-happy-with-work/).
 The person who is leading this effort is Simon, cc'd.

Simon - any thoughts?

alexis