[rabbitmq-discuss] spring-amqp

rjwirth rwirth at demandware.com
Tue Oct 26 00:12:58 BST 2010

Hello Mark et al

I am new to Rabbit/AMQP (come from the JBoss messaging world) and I am
working on a simple Rabbit/Spring-AMQP piece.  Playing with QoS, retry etc,
I noticed that e.g. Basic.Reject isn't in Spring spring-amqp/rabbit version
1.0.0.M1, which pulls in the rabbit client 1.8.1, which is quite old. latest
rabbit version is 2.1.1.

There hasn't been an updated Spring-AMQP after 1.0.0.M1 -- do you happen to
know if there's an updated release for Rabbit 2.1.1?  Is Spring-AMQP dev for
Rabbit active?  POM Spring-AMQP 1.0.0.M1 and amqp-client 2.1.0 give me
NoSuchMethod errors...

Shall I move to Spring-AMQP trunk?

Many thanks in advance & apologies if there's an obvious post that I missed.
Best,
-Rudi