[rabbitmq-discuss] AMPQ PHP Extensions on Ubuntu 10.04

Charl van Niekerk charlvn at charlvn.com
Mon Oct 25 13:40:50 BST 2010

Hi All,

I recently installed the rabbitmq-server package on Ubuntu 10.04 and
am now trying to get one of the available PHP extensions installed and
configured. I seem to be hitting compilation errors though.

Firstly, I tried to install the amqp-0.1.1 package directly from PECL:

http://pecl.php.net/package/amqp
http://pastebin.com/S8EDmPF1

Then I tried php-amqp 0.0.7:

http://code.google.com/p/php-amqp/
http://pastebin.com/PDptCs64

And afterwards php-rabbit:

http://code.google.com/p/php-rabbit/
http://pastebin.com/5hTCR1HG

I installed librabbitmq-c / librabbitmq-codegen prior to attempting
php-amqp 0.0.7 or php-rabbit and it seems to have completed without
any trouble.

Any help / advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Charl