[rabbitmq-discuss] problem to understand configuration regarding Rabbitmq server in client?

ALBERT HIDALGO BAREA abarea at tid.es
Thu Oct 21 07:23:39 BST 2010

If the server (machine where is installed RabbitMQ, in your case a Linux one) has the IP x.x.x.x, you should put in the factory.setHost(x.x.x.x), instead of 0.0.0.0.
The username and password will depend if you add another user in the RabbitMQ server (in this case in the Linux machine, the default one is "guest" and "guest").
The default port is 5672, so if you do not change it in the configuration file of RabbitMQ server side, leave as factory.setPort(5672).

Regards,