[rabbitmq-discuss] problem to understand configuration regarding Rabbitmq server in client?

sam_mis sameek at arosys.com
Thu Oct 21 05:27:39 BST 2010

Hi

I installed Rabbitmq server[for windows] in my machine,in same machine i am
using Rabbitmq Java client API for publish the message in queue and consume
it.
where i use the some configuration:

       ConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory();  // opening a
Connection to an AMQP broker
       factory.setUsername("guest");     //Default username
       factory.setPassword("guest");     //Default  password
       factory.setVirtualHost("/");         // set the virtual host
       factory.setHost("0.0.0.0");      //set the IP Address
       factory.setPort(5672);               //Default Port

but when i talking about the Rabbitmq server side configuration,i didn't do
anything,here is no problem.my program was running smoothly.i have some
confusion regrading this configuration:

username-"guest" is the default username to access Rabbitmq server
password-"guest" is the default password to access Rabbitmq server
virtualHost-"/"
Host-"0.0.0.0"
port-"5672"

if i installed Rabbitmq server in Linux machine and my client program which
use the Rabbitmq Java client API running on another machine[windows] then
where to required to change this configuration.
please help me to clear such things .

Thanks