[rabbitmq-discuss] bql crash

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Oct 8 11:11:10 BST 2010

On 02/10/10 00:02, Steve Haneman wrote:
> BQL> select * from exchanges
>
> {"init terminating in
> do_boot",{timeout,{gen_server,call,[<0.47.0>,{call,<<16 bytes>>,<<107
> bytes>>},500]}}}

I don't know whether this is going to be what you want to hear but, in
general I would not recommend that you use BQL. It's unlikely to receive
much in the way of future development and at some point will probably
stop working. Use rabbitmq-management instead :)

Having said that, the error you're seeing is consistent with running the
BQL client against a server which does not have the BQL plugin
installed. Could that be the problem?

Cheers, Simon
--
Simon MacMullen