[rabbitmq-discuss] Java Client not able to create channel

Rob Harrop rob at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 25 11:36:43 GMT 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:57:14 +0530, Abhishek Kona
<abhishek.kona at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 24/11/10 5:50 PM, Abhishek Kona wrote:

>>> Ya I was trying different things and this time I was creating a new
>>> connection for each request, this time the block was at
>>> connection=connectionFactory.newConnection();
>>>
>>> I am attaching the jstack out put here,
>>> Thanks for the quick replies.
>>>
>>> -Abhishek Kona
>>>
>> I am able to confirm the same error,
>> My application stops at connection=connectionfactory.newConnection();
>>
>> I am using RabbitMQ 2.1.1 and 2.1.1 Library.
>> I am attaching the jstack output again.
>>
>> -Abhishek Kona
>>
> Hi folks,
>
> Any opinions about the issue. My application only stops when I user
> RabbitMQ, any first impressions?
>
> Thanks for all the fish.
> -Abhishek Kona

Hi,

I'm not convinced that your application is actually stopping at
connectionFactory.newConnection(), the stack trace doesn't support this.

What appears to be happening is that the connection is started and is
waiting, ready to process incoming messages from the server. This is
correct.

What are you expecting to happen that isn't actually happening?

Rob