[rabbitmq-discuss] SOAP over RabbitMQ

Hussein Said hsaid at plantcml-eads.com
Thu Nov 18 18:32:46 GMT 2010

You are right. However, if one is using Basic http binding and a
contract first approach, then interoperability headaches should be
minimal. I have AXIS2 and WCF talking SOAP this way.
I guess what I would explore is to use RabbitMQP java client and use the
AXIS2 Transport framework(as they advertised it for SOAP over JMS) and
build a custom transport for AXIS2 SOAP over AMQP. In theory, I believe
this should work and it would be similar to what RabbitMQ ServiceModel
did for WCF.

Regards
hussein