[rabbitmq-discuss] SOAP over RabbitMQ

Hussein Said hsaid at plantcml-eads.com
Thu Nov 18 17:46:17 GMT 2010

Thanks for your replies. Any idea when those adaptors will be out? It
definitely looks promising for our needs.
Note that a native AMQP Transport within the SOAP stack is likely easier
to adopt within existing SOAP sweatshops, as it would be easier to
integrate without having to rewire the web services through the
Spring-WS framework(based on my limited knowledge of the Spring
framework of course)

Regards
hussein