[rabbitmq-discuss] SOAP over RabbitMQ

Mark Fisher markfisher at vmware.com
Thu Nov 18 17:25:17 GMT 2010

Also, the Spring Integration project provides Web Service adapters (built on top of Spring-WS), and we have AMQP adapters in progress (built on top of Spring-AMQP). So, that at least provides a "bridge" between the two (e.g. inbound-amqp -> outbound-ws or vice versa). While that is different than a native AMQP transport within a SOAP stack, depending on the application, that level of decoupling might provide some advantages, such as routing/transformation/filtering support and more control over the Messaging Mappers.

-Mark