[rabbitmq-discuss] WCF ServiceModel examples

Hussein Said hsaid at plantcml-eads.com
Tue Nov 9 20:00:48 GMT 2010

Hi,
New to RabbitMQ, so pleas bear with me.
I have downloaded and configured RabbitMQ as per instructions. The
server is up and running.
I need to get the RabbitMQ.ServiceModel.Test tests to work. So far, I
managed to get the OneWayTest to pass. I had to change the  new
ServiceHost(typeof(LogService), new Uri("soap.amqp:///")); to
 new ServiceHost(typeof(LogService), new Uri("soap.amqp://amq.direct/"))
wich means for some reason, the default exchange was not working.

The remaining tests are failing. In particular, the TwoWayTest fails and
I get

[14:44:02.2057888] TwoWayTest Failed:
        OperationInterruptedException
        The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated
by Peer
, code=403, text="ACCESS_REFUSED - operation not permitted on the
default exchange", classId=50, methodId=20, cause=
   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SimpleBlockingRpcContinuation.GetReply() in
C:\dev\RC
S-Berlin\rabbitmq-dotnet-client-2.1.1\projects\client\RabbitMQ.Client\sr
c\client
\impl\SimpleBlockingRpcContinuation.cs:line 87
   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ModelBase.ModelRpc(MethodBase method,
ContentHeaderBa
se header, Byte[] body) in
C:\dev\RCS-Berlin\rabbitmq-dotnet-client-2.1.1\projec
ts\client\RabbitMQ.Client\src\client\impl\ModelBase.cs:line 439
   at RabbitMQ.Client.Framing.Impl.v0_9.Model.QueueBind(String queue,
String exc...

Any ideas as to why the OneWayTest passes, but the others fails?

thanks